You can look over a list of
- Hasn't ANYTHING been updated lately?
- As a matter of fact, yes.
- Who am I?
- Here's an autobiography in dire need of revision.
- What do I do?
- Well, if you're really that curious, you can browse my
If you don't like the HTML formatting, you can have a look at the
(My current e-mail address can be found here too.)
- Stuff of mine:
- My CD Collection
My DVD Collection
- Books I've been reading lately
- Images of the near-record snowfalls in Illinois from this past winter.
- Images from my Spring Break this year in Arkansas.
- Slide images from 1976-77.
- Strange and goofy sounds
- Pics of me, cartoons I've scanned, etc.
- Naperville's Flood of '96 (and some day I'll add
my own pictures of that event, I swear it!)
- An incomplete list of my German-language library.
- And speaking of things needing updating/completion,
this is my CD-ROM collection.
- For Sale:
- This is the current list of things I'm interested
in selling. Serious inquiries only, please.
|Little Side Projects
- Other little curiosities I've put online:
- My "Essays" are a series of unconnected texts, on a
variety of subjects. Some are partly written by me, or "inspired" by me, and some are written entirely by me.
- A collection of texts, poems, etc. that I've converted to HTML.
- If you're feeling adventurous, and have a copy
of Internet Explorer (I suggest 3.02 or later, personally), turn the Safety
Level under Options/Security to medium, and check this out:
A Budget Calculator using VBScript and ActiveX