You can look over a list of
- Who am I?
- Here's an autobiography in dire need of revision.
- What do I do?
- Well, if you're really that curious, you can browse my
- Stuff of mine:
- My CD Collection
- Books I've been reading
- Strange and goofy sounds
- Pics of me, cartoons I've scanned, etc.
- Naperville's Flood of '96 (and some day I'll add
my own pictures of that event, I swear it!)
- An incomplete list of my German-language library.
- And speaking of things needing updating/completion,
this is my CD-ROM collection.
- For Sale:
- This is the current list of things I'm interested
in selling. Serious inquiries only, please.
|Little Side Projects
- Other little curiosities I've put online:
- A collection of texts, poems, etc. that I've converted to HTML.
- If you're feeling adventurous, and have a copy
of Internet Explorer (I suggest 3.02 or later, personally), turn the Safety
Level under Options/Security to medium, and check this out:
A Budget Calculator using VBScript and ActiveX